Let’s face it; life can get a little dirty sometimes. Between a hectic family schedule and all the kids running around, the dirt can definitely accumulate. Like most people you might find yourself needing a good quality, tough, cleaner like bleach to solve some of your problems. We’re all for cleanliness over here at Radiantly You, but not at the expense of a bleach that is filled with nasty, harsh chemicals. For example, chlorine and caustic soda are two super harsh chemicals used to make most commercial bleach, neither of which you want you or your children to be breathing in. Bleach can also cause respiratory and nervous system damage, and should never get ingested or you’ll be making a call to Poison Control.
So how do we get the best of both worlds here? Well, Radiantly You has made it pretty simple for us health-conscious cleaners by coming out with the perfect bleach product without any of the cruel, dangerous chemicals!
Radiantly You’s All-Natural Lemon Scented Bleach is amazing and I am sure most of you are familiar with using it in the laundry room! This natural bleach is HE washer safe, whitens your whites, is color safe, works wonders on cleaning cloth diapers and you get 32 loads from each bottle!! But here’s the best part of all; you don’t need to just use it as an aide in your laundry room. This All Natural Lemon scented bleached can be used in various different ways for your busy, messy, lives!
Here are Five Ways to Use your All-Natural Bleach other than in the laundry room…
1. Make your bathroom shine!! Try the All-Natural Lemon Scented Bleach on your toilet bowls, sinks, mirrors, floors and tubs. Dilute the bleach 4:1 with some warm water, add a little elbow great and your bathrooms with be disinfected in no time. It’ll works wonderful on porcelain, tile and stainless steel.
2. Disinfect your child’s toys. Every few weeks, especially during cold + flu season your children’s playroom and toys should be washed. Fill a bucket with warm water and few capfuls of our All-Natural Lemon Scented Bleach and soak the toys for about 20 minutes, rinse off and they’re ready to be used again!!
3. Clean your butcher block counter-tops and cutting boards. With a soft brush dipped in a solution of 1 teaspoon All-Natural Lemon Scented Bleach diluted in 2 quarts of water. Scrub in small circles, be careful not to saturate the wood. Wipe with a slightly damp paper towel, then immediately buff dry with a clean cloth.
4. Make a household disinfectant spray. Fill a clean, empty spray bottle with 1 tablespoon of our All-Natural Lemon Scented Bleach Looking and 1/2 gallon of hot water. Use as needed around your home.
5. Make your fresh cut flower arrangements last longer. I know this one sounds weird, but it works, it’s a total pro-tip!! Add a 1/4 teaspoon of our All-Natural Lemon Scented Bleach per liter of vase water. This helps keep the water from getting cloudy and will inhibit the growth of bacteria.
How do you use your Radiantly You All-Natural Lemon Scented Bleach? Drop up a comment below!!
To purchase products contact your Independent Wellness Guide or contact us here so we can put you in touch with one.