The path to business success might be shorter — and a lot more fun — than you imagine.
Need some inspiration to get you started? This book will introduce you to 20 entrepreneurs who started non-traditional home businesses, including:
- A woman whose passion for horses inspired a line of equestrian fashion (and why she decided to donate all her profits to horse rescue organizations)
- A company that sells items to help injured/needy pets and farm animals
- A multi-million dollar company that produces rubber ducks in the shape of celebrities
- A computer-based home contractor referral system
- A woman whose passion for holistic health launched a line of handcrafted, organic beauty products
- A business dedicated to designing fashionable medical accessories, such as cast covers
… and much more.
Learn about their AHA! moment (and how they knew the idea was a winner!), how they got started, and how much they spent to launch their businesses. Plus, see how much they earned in their first year — and how much they’re earning now!
If you need some encouragement to start a non-traditional home business, these profiles will inspire you to get moving.
And theyre http://trackingapps.org/ good about keeping them charged thankfully